Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lunch At Little Anthony's Diner


After my Friday morning of disc golf I went on:
to look for what was going on.

I saw a fish fry ad at a place called Little Anthony's Diner for under $8.00.  You get a drink, 3 pieces of cod, French fries, cole slaw. Such a deal.

I plugged in the address into google maps and I was on my way.

I was seated promptly and water was immediately delivered with a request to get my choice of drink.

They have milkshakes if you desire.

My drink came and my order went in to the cook.


I noticed that they have lunch specials every day.


They sell vintage soda but I stick to my unsweetened iced tea.


My lunch arrived promptly and I ate it all that I wouldn't need dinner later.

Of course it was good and I was going to buy fish to cook so my meal out this week satisfied my desire for fish.

I was asked about I team for desert but I had to pass.


Hmm.  Taco Tuesday.  Now that may be an idea for another visit.

Little Anthony's is tucked in the back of a small southwest theme theater.  If you are in the area.  It's a nice stop at the right price for a good meal.

The service was excellent, which is always important to me. 

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment