Sunday, January 24, 2016

Kit Carson Park - Chance For Disc Golf


When my CA son called and asked me to drive to San Diego, as I was driving to his house in Monterey, I quickly thought I had time to play some disc golf beforbi look at houses for him.


The Kit Carson park disc golf course is a good course to play but being a Saturday and only having 2 hours to spare I might have a hard time to get to play.

I checked the first tee and it was backed up so the 4th tee was rightbnextvyo me and had just cleared, do I jumped in and started my game.


I played past this nasty snake sticking out of the ground


My first tees were nothing I would want to mention.  I felt rusty!

Eventually I got my game on and had a number of par 3 holes that I layed up with my second throw to par with a reasonable putt.

I played thought the 15th hole getting a bit backed up after the 10th and having to wait for people in front of me.

On the 16th I could see a jam up of players so as it worked out it was time to head to the house showings.

I'm glad I got the time to play as I enjoy the game a lot.  It has been about a year and a half since playing Kit Carson Park when my son last lived here. I look forward to my son and family moving back so I can get back to playing in the area.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment