Saturday, January 27, 2018

Joshua Tree / Slab City 1/26/18 - Day 19



Today is Friday 1/26/18 - Day 19.

The Hoover Dam is as far north I want to go until it gets hotter in later February / early March and it’s time to meet up with a few friends from the RTR at The Slabs.

Above a stop at rock formations in Joshua Tree National Park in my way south.




Here my Tacoma / FWC camper poses with one of the larger Joshua Trees.



I arrive at The Slabs in time to cook dinner before dark and then head over to the group campfire.  Center standing is Randy the poet, who is one that comes here from RTR each year. 

Thanks to CB for organizing the gathering.  Although I like coming, I only spend a couple days at a time and move on.

More on this visit to Slab City in my next post, or you can search Google for Brent’s Travels ....... (using key words)

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment