Saturday, January 27, 2018

Borrego Springs 1/28/18 - Day 21



Today is Sunday, 1/28/18 - Day 21

I can only take a couple days of The Slabs so I’m off to Borrego Springs area and I plan to stay at California State Park, Ocotillo Wells that is free with solar showers $.25 for each few minutes.  

Above is a picture of a sheep drive.  The farmers shut down the highway from Niland to Brawley to chase the flock to a new pasture.



I’m at Borrego Springs Christmas Circle park for lunch and free public WiFi.



The desert art is always fun to check out.



That beast is as big as my truck.



Ocotillo Wells SP is an off road vehicle area, and I’ve learned in the past to not spend the weekend if you want to have a peaceful night. Arriving Sunday means almost all go home to begin the work week.

I was able to find a Ramada to get shade and table.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment