Saturday, April 20, 2019

A Taste Of OKC In Arkansas

I made great time heading east and I have a bad weather day factored in my travels east, so I have some time to go to some place different.  

My decision was to check out Fort Smith, Arkansas on the Oklahoma Border.





One of my stops was to the Brick Town Brewery, but wait, isn’t it in OKC?

I paid no mind to that after visiting The Fort Smith National Historic Site next door.  It was a cool but nice day and a walk around the downtown brought me past the brewery that was starting to wind up for lunch.




For me it was time for a beer.



A single string stout to be exact.



And a bowl of mild chili to chase it.



While I was there I got to see some brewery art.



It was a nice visit but I wanted to find a place to camp at one of the Army Corp of Engineers nearby.



As I was walking down the side of the brewery, here comes an early trolly from the trolly museum.



It was a nice day in town and going to the brewery, even though it’s from OKC.



As it turns out Google lists 4 Bricktown Brewery sites in the greater OKC region.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment