Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Unclaimed Baggage Center - Scottsboro, AL


I had driven through Scottsboro, AL on the way to the GTG and when I drove to Huntsville,AL, but it was the third time on US72 that I saw a billboard that said the Unclaimed Baggage place was in Scottsboro.

Having somevtime to spare I drove to the store in the center of town to check it out.

Yes, I knew of the Unclaimed Baggage store from seeing it in some story, I'm guessing In a magazine.

It is where the stuff from Airlines that people leave is sold.

See their website at https://www.unclaimedbaggage.com



The main building on the main floor is woman and men clothing and a well stocked Jewelery Counter.  The mezzanine had electronics and sports items.

There is an annex with last chance items and drug store kind of stuff.

There are some deals to be had but you need to know the value of things or be prepared to look up the value on you cell phone.

I picked 2 identical world chargers with USB ports for $2.09 each.

The next day I brought a friend from the GTG who bought a Kindle, Paperwhite for $40.  We stopped st McDonalds for WIFI and she downloaded her books.

At the same time I went through the pocket knife box and found a wooden-handled pocket knife with a single blade that was never used and paid $4.99

Scottsboro is not on the way to anywhere but if you are headed south on I59 from Chattanooga, TN headed towards Bermingham, AL it's not too far out of your way to stop over and look for your deal.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment