Saturday, April 23, 2016

Grantsville, MD to Elkridge, MD


My last day of travel for the next week is today, Friday, 4/22/16 (Day 110). Today I will arrive in Elkridge, MD to spend a week with my oldest son and family.

A week from today, Friday, 4/29/16 (Day 117) I will drive the 430 miles home to Massachusetts.

The next week in MD will be devoted to spending my time with the family and going a few places that I will write about.

I have had the weather front, that left 4 ft of snow near Denver,  to my back since I left McHenry, IL.

The rain catches up with me at night and I drive east to get out of it.  It has been one of the slowest weather fronts to cross the USA this year, leaving me without severe weather and some warm temperatures this week, that I so enjoy.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment