Friday, March 24, 2017

Day 80 3/23/17 - Phoenix


With the cold front that came through yesterday evening today's temperature in the Phoenix will be 25 to 30 degrees colder than yesterday. (67 degrees)

It was a perfect day to go to the Mesa Library and finish up my income taxes. 


After doing my taxes I went to Waldo's BBQ for lunch.


Waldo's is an old haunt of mine when visiting my in laws many years ago.


Above is the "Pig" sandwich, coleslaw, and BBQ sauce.  I had already eaten a piece of cornbread.

This turned out to be my lunch and dinner. 


Since I was staging to head back to northern AZ as it was snowing in Flagstaff, I decided to stay over on BLM land just off I17.

The desert bloom was ahead of globe here. 


Here is the area I stayed the night on BLM land.


I got this photo as the sun set over the western hills.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment