Friday, January 18, 2019

Posting Pictures Problem Solved - Blogger Issues



I stopped by the Quartzsite Library after Disc Golf today to resolve the issue of posting pictures to my Google Blogspot Account.

After eliminating AT&T potential throttling as an issue using WIFI, I looked and found a Blogger App that I use to post stating the problem.  I updated all apps before I left but here I was with a problem days into my travels.

This does not address the reason I can reply to comments, so I will try to address that in the next day.

Thank you for your patience and letting me know of the problem.

I appreciate your following the blog.

Please continue to write me emails until I let you know I’ve fixed the ability to reply to your comments.

Now I’m backed up on posts, so I will see about catching up.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment