Friday, March 15, 2019

Disc Golf In Page, AZ

In past years I have not looked into Disc Golf when I’m in Page, Arizona.  This year I did look and find this 9 hole course adjacent to the Page Library and Community College.


Like many small towns Page started out with a 9 hole course.  Although there are no trees to give the player some difficulty, there is some interesting holes because of elevation. 



I use the U-Disc App with the insignia above to find courses to play.



U-Disc provides a map and comments about the course.  You can also save your score card if you like.  I don’t track my play using the app.

The app was right in saying that it is hard to find the tee boxes and related baskets.  I hadcexactly that problem.  Baskets blend into the background with each a different color.  Baskets and tees are not all numbered.

Despite these problems I enjoyed being able to get out and play as it has been a couple weeks.

When traveling I keep 3 discs with me to jump on a course and enjoy the game.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment