Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Dat 29 1/31/17 - Seattle to AZ


Above is the view of our hotel room last night at the DoubleTree at Sea-Tac Airport for my flight back to my Prius.
.  

The weather cleared over the distant white capped mountains in the distance.


Boarded for my flight to Las Vegas to get reacquainted with my Prius Campervan after 5 days.


No stopping on my way south as I wanted to get to my spot for the night while there was enough light to see where I was driving off-road. 

The picture above is the Colorado River as I crossed into AZ from Needles, CA.


I made it to parking spot for the night.  The coloring of the sky behind this rocky hill tonight here in AZ was a perfect backdrop.  I was actually warm tonight as it was 20 degrees warmer here in AZ than Seattle or Victoria.

Tomorrow is a day I have to work on a few things before moving on.  Then it is on to my next destination for the weekend. More on that tomorrow.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment