Thursday, April 19, 2018

Unclaimed Baggage - My Yearly Visit



Each year I visit the Unclaimed Baggage store in Scottsboro, AL to see if I can find some bargains.  I also usually go each of the two weeks in the area.



Above are lithium battery packs to charge USB devices that I got on my first visit.  One that is 75000 Ah was under $5.00 and the other lower one is 10000 Ah was under $9.00

The Goal Zero one above has a cord attached for charging or to charge, that’s a nice feature.

I also got an eyeglass case for my reading glasses, eyeglass case and sun glasses, a micro USB rubber charging cord, and a package of two very short charging cords.

I bring in a simular battery pack and charging cord to test the chargers are working before I buy.

As I often do I bring others on my store visits as others are interested in browsing.

If you are roaming through northeast Alabama, it’s worth a stop to see what happens to what is left behind in air travel.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment