Thursday, January 9, 2014

Problems With My Blog

HI all,

Sorry for the following problems:

1. It is hard to sign up for blog notices - I sent a support request a few days ago but have not heard back yet.  I think it is browser related as there are differences between the mobile and full version.

2. Unable to post comments - I reviewed this issue today and I also think it is browser related.

If you have other problems please send me an email @ macaloney@hotmail.com

You can also send comments to me direct if you wish

Thanks,

Brent

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brent,
    I have enjoyed reading about your modernization of the van. Can't wait to read about your travels. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folks,

    After trying many different things I found that the problem was with the template/s I chose to use for by blog from what I was given. I don't like the all white right now - BLAH. I will be working on this.

    Brent

    ReplyDelete