Saturday, April 30, 2022

Yearly Visit to Unclaimed Baggage - I Score Again!

The SE- GTG got waved off this year in Northern Alabama, but my plan to get my Tacoma serviced at the dealer in Scottsboro, AL was on, and this is where the Unclaimed Baggage store is that I like going to.

I stopped at the dealer to make an appointment and it was set for the next day.  I had time so I went to the Unclaimed Baggage store but was disappointed I didn’t find anything interesting and for the right price. 


After my Tacoma was serviced the next day, I went back to the Unclaimed  Baggage Store for one last look, as I would be moving on in the morning.  

I was happy to find a couple items.


First was the above Aukey Bluetooth earbuds.



They work perfectly for $9.99👍
I looked them up online and although that model is now discontinued, originall they sold for $60.

They work fine and have a good rating for the price.



I also found this Bluetooth speaker that pares nicely and I’ll put it in the garage when I work.  There was a white dot sticker on the speaker, so I asked the price $1.99 and it was coming home with me.

What turned out dashing my hopes for my visit to Unclaimed Baggage the first day, was turned to a positive the next.

As you can see it is a hit or miss in finding something you my want or need, but I usually find something each year.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment