Friday, May 31, 2019

Bonjour Coffee Press - Not Used



In an effort to share what I brought with me that worked and what didn’t work, this small (travel size) coffee press was not used on my travels.  In fact, I have carried it two years in a row in my FWC Camper and not used either year.

Yes I thought about not carrying it this past travels but it’s small and, I guess I should have put more thought into it.  It’s kind of a guest thing.  Someone may want coffee and since I don’t drink it.... well, I thought I’d be a good host.

The reality is that I hang with vandwellers and they have what they need to make their own drinks.  It’s often BYOB (bring your own beverage) when we gather.  So, after two years it’s not going again.

Just so you know, I don’t carry coffee and had thought if I wanted to use I would get some ground coffee, or make a hot tea, that I do carry.

It’s small and does not make enough tea for the copious amount of cold tea I drink.  I’ll cover cold tea under what worked.

I just gained a bit more space and saved some minuscule weight. But, it all adds up.

PS. The press is a nice size and works well with a glass cylinder and plastic sleeve. If your looking for a small press this is it.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment