Sunday, April 19, 2020

This Is Not My Weather



I came home from my 2020 travels a little early.  Normally I get home May 1 as it’s time for the first cutting of grass.  This year I drive home without stopping to see aunt in Chicago area, cousin in Georgia, and friends at the SE-GTG, and finically my east coast son and family in MD.  All missed this year due to the pandemic.

I’ve been home a week and we have had 2 snow storms with 3” and now 4” of snow.



The truck still has camper on it since it’s cold outside and I’ll wait for warm day to take it off.  



Even snow on camper roof is covering the solar.



I hope the daffodils survive as it is one of the few things that is in bloom at my house.

There are those things that are keeping me busy around the house, but mostly putting things away after cleaning them.  

I hope all of my followers are doing well and staying safe.

I have more 2020 travels to finish up writing, so stay tuned.

Brent 

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment