Friday, April 24, 2020

Separating FEC From Tacoma



In addition to cleaning out the camper is taking it off the Tacoma for the summer. The weather has been terrible since I got home with snow 3 times in the last week.  Also more possible snow in the future.  A far cry from the heat now in the Southwest. 

Oh how I miss roaming around seeing all the natural beauty.

As my mind turns to home things off the camper came this week on one of the few sunny days with temperatures in the high 40’s.

There is a mental list I’m carrying to address a few things in the camper before future travels, but I am most happy with the new locking turnbuckles I used in all 4 corners this year.  The backing locking nuts worked great with only once coming loose and then I tightened better and I had no problem all the way home.

I drive on some rough roads and do climb some rock surfaces twisting and turning in 4x4 mode and it was all good.

My hikes blog posts are coming.  Like at home kind of gets in the way so they can be slow to come out.

Also I had a friend that I have known since the 70’s that died from complications from the Covid virus.  I attended his social distancing funeral yesterday. 

Life in perspective I guess.

Stay healthy and well all.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment