Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hanging With Friends In Ajo, AZ

I hung out with friends a few times this travel season in Ajo, AZ.  Such a beautiful place from a scenery perspective.  Just look at my pictures and compare these pictures to my other posts.  AJo is just north of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and offers the same diversity of cactus and many more hiking options.  

So what do 3 nomads who love to hike, well we went on a short before dinner hike from our camping spot.


Above is our hike through gorgeous cactus.


Of course there are hilly mountains in the area that provide for wonderful pictures shown here.


It’s not hard to take a wonderful picture with all this going on.  

If you pass Gila Bend on I8 in AZ go south to see the wonderful world of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and visit Ajo.



Above is a picture of an Organ Pipe Cactus from my last visit to Ajo on this years travels.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment