Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Vandwelling And Cold Legs = Down Pants

Hi all,

This amid a companion blog post to my post on down booties published yesterday.  Here is the link to it (http://macaloney.blogspot.com/2020/03/cold-feet-down-boots.html?m=1)



As stated yesterday, my friend Roxy had down booties and I bought them too.  Well, she had down pants and, that’s right, I bought them too.

How nice is it to sit in your cold camper not having to run the heat 24x7 and stay warm with down pants.



They will fit over regular pants I wear, but they work well for lounge pants as well.  

How nice is it in a cold evening to sit at a campfire In February and not have a cold side.  That’s right, I’m warm.

With my down jacket, down pants and down booties, I’m all set for cold weather Vandwelling.




Since they are down they compress well and scrunch down into this Sea-to-Summit 2.5L compression sack.



.I paid $49.99 for the pants.  They have a draw-string waist and either side zipped pockets and one rear snap pocket.

As with the down booties, down pants and seat-to-summit compression sac, I do not have any affiliation with any of these Amazon suppliers and offer my option without any bias other than that of a user.

I have to say that both down booties are great companion products and just as functional at home as on the road.




Thanks to my friend Roxy for leading the way in many ways, especially her Outdoor Adventures. She is on Facebook as well as other social media, including YouTube.  

Stay warm.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, so glad you have found them to do the trick. I'll wear them outside when it gets really cold too, and can take them along on backpacking trips. They can stuff into a sack to make a pillow, or be worn for layering inside a sleeping bag, or hanging out in camp. Glad the booties work too. yay!

    ReplyDelete