Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Thank You - 200,000 Page Views And Climbing



I’m on my 7th year of winter travels.  My first year, I decided to share my travels with friends and family with this blog.  It was important to me not to push my blog posts in the form of a FaceBook post as this pushes content on people.  



The way the blog works is that it is a pull system, where those interested can go to the website macaloney.blogspot.com or even sign up for email notifications via the blog page.  I’m happy to say that I reached a significant milestone of 200,000 blog post page views this past weekend.  

Who would have thought😮



This is my chance to thank everyone around the world that have viewed and sometimes commented on my blog posts.  




I hope my posts are interesting, informative, inspiring, light and fun to read.

My first few years I receive significant feedback about what people like to see and read.  

Thanks for following.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment