Sunday, January 26, 2020

Wahl Hair Trimmer - Final Review



I have been cutting my own hair since I went on the road 7 years ago.  I had 2 of these Wahl cutter/trimmer that have a rechargeable lithium battery.

I leave one at home and one in my camper, well the one in my camper started pulling my mustache as I was cutting it and found that 2 tests were broken.  Since it was my oldest at 7 years I would say it’s done it’s job cutting my hair every 2 weeks for 4 months each year.  

I use this particular model as it has a narrow and wide cutters.  I use the narrow for my mustache, sideburns, and eyebrows. I use the wide cutter



The old is on the right and new on the left.  Although some minor physical differences they are the same model with the cutters and shape heads I like.

The heads and parts are interchangeable too!



Here is the damaged cutting head.  I must have dropped my trimmer and damaged this head and now why it pinches my mustache.  The large cutter still works fine along with other parts so I’ll keep it for parts going forward.

You may be thinking that he said he has been cutting his hair for years with it, but it’s a trimmer.  That’s right.  This has the power to cut my hair.  It’s strong and powerful but yet small for my minimalist living.

Since I noticed it was damaged after I left Massachusets, I ordered it up from Amazon and it was waiting for me at my son’s on California.

I get no compensation from the manufacturer or Amazon for writing this review.  It’s a product that just does its job and I wouldn’t have bought another if it wasn’t exactly what I need.

If you want the cutter/trimmer that has the wide and narrow head you have to look closely as not all Wahl sets sold come with both.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment