Tuesday, January 21, 2020

ParTR Gathering 2020


Above is a screen capture from the ParTR Facebook Page.

The ParTR is held close to where it has been the last few years.  Like all things it’s evolved, but the location has been close to my RTR home the last few years.  As the RTR center camp grew and I was in my Prius, people would park right next to my Prius thinking I was parking for the day and not camping.  Therefore, I decided to move further away for some privacy.  My move put me near the ParTR.

I also stopped up to see my friends Camilla and John in their new to them Class A that were parked outside the ParTR and walked the short distance to the ParTR.



A man named Tyll has procured tents, chairs, sound system, and a pirate radio station as part of the title Nomad Center Camp.  

The following link describes what the ParTR has become




Above is a place for dancing.


In the distance is a bus owned by Jamie of Enigmatic Nomadics fame playing music to the crowd.

Once a very loud event that went way into the early hours, it is now modest on volume so I barely hear it at my camper.  Also it does not roll on well into the we hours.

It’s a nice event to stop by and check out in the evening.

I’ll be checking into other groups as part of this years travels, but there are more groups than there is time.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment