Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Urban Hiking Can Be Rewarding

Don’t pass up urban hiking.  

I took a hike with my daughter in-law this year when visiting in San Diego.  I recommend this urban hike as it was as good as any I’ve had.


The hike started in La Jolla, CA near seal cove, a wonderful place to view seals.


As you walk past the cove and on to the open Pacific view I was treated by a Seagul posing with beautiful blue water and clear skies,


Southern California is a great place to see flowering everything, as seen in the picture above.


We hiked to a coffee shop for a sit down break in this 7.6 mile hike.

What fun to get sone desired exercise and spend some quality time m, with this west coast daughter in-law, while seeing wildlife, flowers galore, and people watching.

I couldn’t ask for more.

Brent

macaloney@hotnail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment