Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 106 - Last Day Of 2015 Travels


I finally reached the last day of my travels today May 1.

Today I drove the 440 miles from my son Brent's house in Elkridge, Maryland to my home in Westminster, Massachusetts.

Here is the picture of I95 headed north through Baltimore, Maryland first thing this am.

It was a short night after getting back from the concert at 12:30 this am and getting on the road by 6:30 am.

My son Brent was up already working from home today when I headed out.  I said good by to both my granddaughters last night by putting both to bed before we went to the concert.

It's been a fun week with the first and Manina each morning and Son Brent and I had a good game of disc golf on Wednesday.


My travels covered 19,471 miles and 36 states.


Here I am home after 106 days on the road.  It's 57 degrees and no leaves are out on the trees yet like most of my travels across the center of the U.S.  

There is a prediction for temperatures in the 60's this weekend and in the 70's early next week.  I'm hoping for some warmth for shorts and tee shirt soon, but it's New England and it takes time for the warm weather to get here.

Safe travels to all the Vandwellers I met on the road & I hope to see you again next year.

I will be posting some more information about how to travel with a Prius or small vehicle in the coming days.  If you are interested in learning about places I've been or the way of this travel life let me know as I would be happy to share what I have learned.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment