Thursday, August 11, 2022

Adjustable Height Stool - Now Part Of My Travel Gear

I like buying things that seem to fit my travel needs and last year I bought this adjustable height stool, but forgot to put it in my travel pile this past winter.  It is so useful around the house and camper.


What is great about the stool is that it’s height adjustment can be set to any of the segments of the collapsing circles.



There are two finger holes on the top and two on the bottom.  So it’s a two hand operation to open and collapse.  Pull apart and twist to lock a desired height and pull and twist in opposite direction and collapse for storage or travel.


Here is mine.  I can set the height to what I’m doing so I am eye level.  I can use it to step on but it’s not specifically designed for that, but it works to reach something.  You would want this to be in a place where you could hold onto something with the other hand.  

It will work as a mini table with or next to your camp chair.

Light weight but strong and stores well.  It is now part of my travel gear.

I am not affiliated with or get any compensation for my review.  It is totally an independent assessment for a product that I paid for. 

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment