Monday, January 20, 2020

Final Review of 5L Handy Collapsible Foldable Water Storage



I bought the 5L water container in the Amazon picture, above, June, 2017.

Nothing lasts forever and so goes my container today.



I kept water in the container on the front passenger floor, luckily on my WeatherTech floor liner in my Tacoma.




The attractiveness of this portable water container was that it collapses as you use the water.



The bad news is that the fins on the container are thinner plastic and flexing over time the folds wear out.

Having bought this in June of 2017 I used it in my 2018 and 2019 travels 4 months each.  In addition a couple weeks this year.

I like the bag but it is no longer available on Amazon and I can only believe that the problem I had must have been others experience.

I brought my Coleman 5 gallon collapsible, so I moved the remaining water over to this bag.

I’m glad water didn’t leak on the floor of the camper as I keep my bladder bag there when I take others in the passenger seat of the Tacoma.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment