Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Mounting IPad In My FWC


After mounting my IPad , shown above, I wondered what took me so long to do it.  To the right and rear is my TV/DVD player.

I mostly sleep on the lower bench, and often with the roof down for a bit of stealth or warmth.  The IPad is mounted within the length of my arm and tv has the remote. 



I wanted an adjustable mount and not specific to IPad.



I also wanted a ball mount system as they are highly secure and durable.



Of course I wanted a mount that would articulate for various viewing angles.

Yes, that’s Bob Wells and Suanne Carlson on the screen as I watch their YouTube video on NomadLand movie.





I decided on the mount above as it screws into the FWC cabinet for a secure mounting base and holds the IPad using 4 grips.

I don’t leave the IPad mounted while traveling as I spend much of my time on dirt roads that rock and shake everything, although normal driving would not be a problem leaving it mounted.

This mounting system is much more enjoyable than holding the IPad in my hands on my lap.

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com



1 comment: