Monday, December 2, 2019

Thoughts Quickly Turn To 2020 Travels



There are two things that get me thinking and planning about  my travels than cold and snow.

I’ve been on my “at home” sabbatical since May 1st and although I like New England in the spring, summer, and fall, no so for our long winter.

I actually start thinking about travels and doing some planning, starting in September, but it’s not until December and being one month away from leaving that the piles start to form on the floor as I stage for my travels.

I do a lot around the house each year when I’m home and go on some elaborate travels (non Vandwelling 😁) my wife plans do us.  

This year I will be reviewing some new products, attempted modifications with my Tacoma / FWC camper setup.  It’s very likely I will cover some reviews I started last year but never published.

Anyway, I’m alive and doing well and actively getting ready.  More on what and where when I publish more.

Until then



My camper awaits the last week in December to me mated to the Tacoma.

And



I’m going to go dig the poor Prius out of the 12” of snowfall.

Later all,

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.con

1 comment:

  1. Great to see a new post! I've been looking at that darn ham radio for five months! Safe travels this year.

    ReplyDelete