Sunday, June 2, 2019

Herbal Tea On My Travels



I’ve done some changes to what I drink over the years.    Regular soda for many years.  Then many more years of Diet Coke.  Finally, busting out of that rut and moving to unsweetened black tea.  Now I’m drinking mostly herbal tea with ice tea maker or if I go out usually black tea.

Caffeine doesn’t bother me in anyway, that I can determine.  I made the switch to herbal tea as it offers variety of taste,

I make the tea in the gifted 64 Oz. Yeti insulated container by putting the tea in cloth tea bags with  drawstrings.  I put the bag in the ambient temperature water and let it sit overnight.  In the morning I take out the teabag and I have tea for my new day.

With all my reviews, of the things I bring on my travels, I assure you that I am not affiliated with any company that makes tea, tea bags, or containers I used for tea.  In fact I receive no compensation for any product I use or review. This post is just my practical advice to what does or doesn’t work for me.

The advantages of making tea is that I’m not close to a store to buy premise tea.  I drink more than most people, and it is not cost effective to buy premade tea.

If you like herbal tea, here is an option regardless of you are making a cup or 64oz.

Davidson and other companies make many flavor varieties and the bag of tea is a cost effective way to deal with the cost.  I buy from Amazon and bring two different bags for flavor changes once in awhile.

Happy tea drinking.

Brent

Brenton MacAloney

macaloney@hotmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment