Friday, January 23, 2015

Yoga in the Prius



Life in the Prius requires you to be able to bend and articulate your body to get into the car, take off your clothes, get into bed, get up, and get washed & dressed.

This is tiny house living at the smaller end of the scale.  So, I would say that if you were ever to consider this way of travel you best be ready with some exercises.  

I have to get my body to bend and twist to get in and out of bed but the most difficult is getting dressed or undressed.

I should have prepared for the bending and twisting more.  Over the first few days I have had some "crinks" in my back that didn't require Motrin or Advil to get rid of so that's not to bad. 

I would say that being able to bend & pull your knees up to your chest are the most important.  So, when I am done 3.5 months of living in and out of the Prius I should be very limber.  

Brent

macaloney@hotmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment